Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tracy, P.J. Dead Run.

I reviewed Live Bait a couple of weeks ago; now onto the third in the Monkeewrench adventures. (and I have Snow Blind in my stack! :p)

Annie, Grace, and Sharon Mueller are on their way from Minneapolis to Green Bay and make a slight detour. Unfortunately, their car breaks down on a little used road in the middle of miles of forest.

After a long, hot tramp through the woods, they walk into the tiny town of Four Corners, and immediately, Grace is ill at ease. Something is wrong. Very, very wrong.

The three women must use all of their wits to survive while the rest of the Monkeewrench gang (Harley, Roadrunner) and Sheriff Mike Halloran and Detective Leo Magozzi and his partner Gino are losing their wits in their efforts to locate the three women.

Fast and furious, full of suspense and odd moments of humor. The mother-daughter team that writes as P.J. Tracy have added another entertaining book to the series.

Fiction. Mystery/Thriller. 2005. 324 pages.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this series. This is probably my favorite of the books so far--which I find odd considering it was probably the most off the wall (in my mind).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LF - Dead Run is a thriller, isn't it? It is off the wall and conceivable at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gee - now I want to throw out the entire stack of books I need to read and pick up the Monkeywrench series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. booklogged - Start at the beginning on this series - I do think you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete