Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This Week's Mail


Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.  I ordered this based on Carl's review and have noticed more reviews lately.  Can't wait to get to it!

In the Belly of Jonah by Sandra Brannan.  Thanks to Kay who reviewed it here and kindly sent me her copy!

Goodie One Shoe by Roz Siegel .  An ARC from Meryl Zegarek Public Relations, Inc. and published by Hilliard & Harris, a small publisher specializing in mysteries.  Oh, yes, I do love mysteries, and thanks, Meryl, I'm sure stilettos make an excellent weapon!

I'm almost through scheduling reviews.  I'd like to get all reviews written and scheduled so when we take off on July 1 for a few days, I won't feel guilty.  The trouble is that just as I think of myself as almost caught up, I finish another book or two.

And then there is the blog visiting and the growing list of titles I want to read.  And the library visit yesterday.  And the TBR stack that is separate from the library books.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard work reading, blogging, and reviewing isn't it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay - Reading isn't so hard :) Blogging and reviewing are not nearly as much fun!

    I want a record of what I read, but actually doing that is a pain. I'd much rather visit other blogs!

    ReplyDelete