Search This Blog

Saturday, October 01, 2011

100 Best Nonfiction Books

Another great list--100 Best Nonfiction Books  -- over at The Unruly Reader.  As soon as I work myself out from under all of the reviews and TBR stacks I need to catch up on, I'm going to begin working on this list!

I know I've written about Studs Terkel's book Working before and about the wonderful songs in the musical version, but here are some versions of the songs:

This version has Rita Moreno serving Studs Terkel in the Waitress song.

2 comments:

  1. I love the links to the Working musical! I never knew it existed till you mentioned it, and I'm glad you linked to some video clips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unruly Reader - There are some wonderful, wonderful songs...all taken from the words of real people!

    ReplyDelete