Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In the Stacks, in the Que, on the Wishlist

Yes, I WOULD like to live here!

By Peter and Donna Thomas via One Lucky Day.




Busy days, and I've fallen behind in my reviewing.  I have twelve books scheduled for review closer to their release dates, but I keep putting off the incomplete drafts--consisting mostly of title and author and MAYBE a paragraph or two.

I'm in good shape with reading material, 'though.  

In the stack by my reading chair are the physical books:  

Stella Bain by Anita Shreve
Social:  Why Our Brains Are Wired to Connect by Matthew D. Lieberman
The Vanishing by Wendy Web

E-book que

 Deadline by John Dunning
Red Chrysanthemum by Henry F. Mazel
 The Sleep Room by F. R. Tallis
Where Monsters Dwell by Jorgen Brekke
Aurora: Pegasus by Amanda Bridgeman
The Two Mrs. Abbots by D. E. Stevenson.

Currently, I'm reading Lake of Tears by Mary Logue.

Recently finished:  

The Mile Marker Murders by C. W. Saari
Time of Attack by Marc Cameron
Cinder by Marissa Meyer


New on my wishlist:  Rochelle Jewel Shapiro's Kaylee's Ghost, recommended by Ruchama Feurerman.  You can read her review here.

Time to see if I can complete a review on one of my recently finished books.


1 comment:

  1. Now isn't that a cute and fun piece of book art! Add some snow and tiny twinkle lights and it's ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete