Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- An Exaggerated Murder by Josh Cook. Saw this one on Iliana's list and loved the description.
- White Cat (Curse Workers series) by Holly Black
- Jackaby by William Ritter
- Atlanta Burns by Chuck Wendig
- The Impersonator by Mary Miley
- A Thousand Shards of Glass: There Is Another America by Michael Katakis
- A Spy by Nature by Charles Cummings. Saw this one this morning on Shelf Love.
- Quilt as You Go Made Modern by Jera Branvig
- The Shadow Throne by Django Wexler
- The Lives of Tao by Wesley Chu (via Lynn's Book Blog)
I continue working on fidget quilts and am doing a lot of experimenting with technique and concepts. Thought I might give "quilt as you go" a try.
What I'm reading now...
Actually, I have several books started, but when I began reading Stray (which was free, by the way), I became so involved that all others went pretty much by the wayside. As soon as I finished, I ordered Lab Rat One, the second in the series, and on finishing that one this morning, ordered Caszandra.
O.K. -- so the covers are a little lacking in originality. The books are not. Lacking, that is. And although the covers look the same at a glance, there are differences. Will review soon, but I already know that I will be reading more by Andrea K. Host.
Stray was recommended by Intisar Khanani.
I've read Thorn and Sunbolt by Intisar,
and loved them both.
They would be perfect for Once Upon a Time reading.