Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Visitors and Books

Erin, Mila, and Max are here for a few days. :)

I have a stack of library books to get through and books on the way from Amazon. Have almost finished The Wyvern Mystery, and eager to start some of my library books. Have already started
The Lambs of London by Peter Ackroyd, a fictional look at Charles and Mary Lamb. I've always loved Lamb's essays, so this one practically jumped into my hands. However, most reading will be suspended for a few days while I gloat over grandchildren.

7 comments:

  1. That is a pile all right! Hope you have a wonderful time with your granchildren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children do come first! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. Visits with grandchildren are precious. I hope you all enjoy the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you, and I'm having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to tell you how I love your blogs! So here it is: I love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Pepek. I just checked your blog and saw your newest grandson; he is definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete