I found this Daily Puzzle after visiting The Deblog. No, I'm not posting my time. And please don't ask. She has lots of links to puzzles. Fun, but a bit embarrassing in my case.
Carl has reminded me of the Fantasy Challenge in March. I will have to consult my various lists where I record titles and do some further research before making decisions. I've always read a lot of science fiction and fantasy so this Challenge will be a pleasure. In my last post, I indicated that February will be lots of pure entertainment reading - mysteries and fantasy. That position may need re-thinking; saving fantasy titles until March may be the wiser choice.
Reading iliana's post about Challenging Challenges, I realized I needed to do some checking on the From the Stacks Challenge. These are the books that were on my list (posted back in November), but I substituted one.
1. Tender at the Bone - Ruth Reichl
2. The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield
3. Five on a Treasure Island - Enid Blyton
4. Parnassus on Wheels - Christopher Morley
5. The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins (substituted for The Haunted Bookshop - Christopher Morley)
I actually finished them all in December.
Poor Miss Information. I hate that I am so entertained by her difficulties.