Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday

I have several books to review, just have to make myself write them.  Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are merrily preparing for Christmas.
Our Thanksgiving was full of family, fun, and food.  Children and grandchildren gathered for a nice long weekend of activities.  The girls took the kids to see Tangled, which they all loved, there was roller skating, playing with blocks, making Christmas cards, etc.  More pictures over at Bayou Quilts.

Mila and Max loved making their cards; there was plenty of glitter and lots of sequins and some images from The Graphics Fairy...

Yesterday, I cleaned a little and relaxed a lot.  My morning practice had slipped during the long weekend, but I went to yoga last night to work out some of the kinks.  Today, I should feel like accomplishing something, but I'm still feeling pretty lazy.

I AM going to begin writing some reviews, though.  I really am.

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you got a great head start on Christmas! I need to get with it soon.

    And, I'm right there with you on trying to get reviews written. I love talking about books but if I don't do the reviews soon then it becomes harder and harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iliana - Well, that the only Christmas effort so far, but I'll be getting around to the rest soon. :)

    ReplyDelete