Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Waiting for Fall

I finally finished this fella'.
He went through a couple of incarnations.
My Halloween Eccentrics
have had a good run this summer.
Still have a couple in progress from early July.
When I run out of ideas,
and they have personality issues,
I leave them alone until they 
decide who they want to be.

My Goblin and Frank-N-Stein
have been stalled for a while.
And the witch that I abandoned 
along with them also needs attention.
--------
I just finished Tana French's
latest book:  The Secret Place!
Is there anyone better 
at creating atmosphere?
I loved it and will review it soon.
I do love NetGalley.

I'm still adding to my R.I.P. challenge list, 
and eagerly awaiting the date I can begin reading.

Have you thought of good choices 
for Carl's challenge?
I'm eager to add to my list.



5 comments:

  1. That's a colourful figurine you'd created!

    And ooh, you've read The Secret Place! I'm green with envy! :) Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable--the bearded lady's loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody -- French is So Good! I literally couldn't put this one down...unless I had to put it down because I was so on edge.

    Teresa -- :) He's persistent, but it might be better to look for love elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's kind of scary looking! LOL Perfect for Halloween. :-)

    I haven't read beyond In the Woods by French. I really liked it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy - He's definitely not for anyone who is afraid of clowns!

    ReplyDelete