Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Inspiration on Monday

I'm linking up again over at Love, Laughter, and Insanity.

Inspiration on Monday

Welcome to the second edition of Inspiration on Monday! Inspiration on Monday is a forum to share things that we’ve created and things that we are doing to help inspire others. Posts about projects in progress, finished projects, tutorials, and how-tos are all welcome. Feel free to share recipes, crafts, lifestyle, organizing, and DIY tips, and any other idea that can spark inspiration.

Trish said old posts were fine and these are pics from an old post on my other blog.  I made crowns for my grandchildren. 


Max was loving a book about Skippy John Jones 
(and some dinosaur bones) at the time.

Mila was loving pink.

Bryce Eleanor's initials are B.E., 
and she is often called Bee.

And I made me one, too!
side view above
Some days I just put mine on for a while
and behave regally.


13 comments:

  1. These are darling!!! I've never thought about making crowns like these for my girls but you could really do so much with them! And I love that grandma has her own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish. I had great fun making them, but think I enjoyed them more than the kids. :)

      Delete
    2. Ha! Having two little ones...I know just what you mean. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are so cute! My favorite is the one with the bee. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needled felted the bee, then added beads and wings. Lately, I've been wanting to do some more needle felting and maybe some wet felting (but wet felting is so messy, and I have too many messes going at the moment). :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable! You should get a picture of everyone together wearing theirs, you included!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since Trish mentions that old projects are fine, I picked this project from several years ago. I don't have any pics of the kids wearing their crowns, but wish I did!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They were fun to make! I'm so easy to entertain--just give me some fabric or clay, and I'm as happy as a kindergartner!

      Delete