I don't know what happened, but this morning I found 160+ entries on my book blog Feedly! How will I ever catch up, and where were all of these yesterday or the day before? Some I understand--Foreword Reviews and Civilian Reader will publish a bunch at once. However, there are many from blogs I read regularly that just appeared!
Trick or Treat? Finding all of these at once feels like an unpleasant trick. Oh, well, it isn't as if I have big plans today. :)
On the Upside
* Yesterday, Fee and I voted. Bossier Parish made it easy, and we were able to deliver our ballots by driving through a location at the Bossier Parish Court House and delivering them in person (through a car window)! We had planned to go to the History Center polling place last week, but there was a line. Not a terribly long one like in many places, but we decided to do the drive-through for convenience. It felt good, and I'm glad to have that done.
* I've had wonderful Halloween mail!
* Fee (my Renaissance Man) made a pecan pie! What is a pecan pie but candy in a pie pan. Mmmm.
* We celebrated another anniversary on the 29th. :)
* No more mosquitoes! It isn't cold here, but cold enough to eliminate those blood suckers. Finally.
Cathy's post about her El Dias de la Muertos alter with all of the decorations, photos, and memories of loved ones inspired me to make a collage of some of the La Calaveras Catrina dolls I've made in the past. Amelia liked the first one, so I made better ones for her and Erin, then made one more (in her skivvies) for me.