Search This Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Currently Reading

...my newly recovered Tender at the Bone (which was hiding in the scanner) and Atwood's Alias Grace. Both are holding my attention quite well.

I've added two new mystery authors to my list thanks to Danielle. Cynthia Peale and Veronica Stallwood - here's hoping I can find them at the library, but I bet I can't. Danielle is a terrible influence on me. Self-discipline where are you?

Uh oh, I can neither save nor publish this post...Blogger is saying: We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when the scanner wanders in the night and gobbles up the very novel you're reading?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~Cythina Peale and Veronica Stallwood~~

    Oh noooooooooo...not Victorian Boston AND Oxford...I have to stop reading book blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booklogged - Life is risky where technology lurks! I never trust it and use it with caution, but it still gets the better of me sometimes!

    Debby - I know. I blame Booklogged and Danielle for a lot of my problems. Some people are shape-shifters, I am a blame-shifter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you find self control lurking around, please send him my way as I seem to have lost him, too!

    ReplyDelete