Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Mechanic?

I used Typealyzer to analyze my quilting blog and thought I'd try the book blog as well. Not surprisingly the results were different.

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts. The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.

--------
Huh? Driving race cars? Working as a policeman or firefighter? Enjoying risk? Nope. Not me. I'm a reader. Love to read adventure and action, but not big on taking part in it. I spend too much time reading about it.


Try Typealyzer to check your blog's type.

6 comments:

  1. it seems I fit the "thinker" category - but that 2 seconds result left me somewhat suspicious. Do you think the test only analyses the title of the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting. I did this one a few days ago and it was so accurate to my personality it was uncanny. I think "artistic" was the category. I always wonder how these things work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookworm - I would think that it would analyze vocabulary; don't think the title would be enough to go on. It certainly does provide a quick analysis!

    bookfool - Most people seem to find them accurate! I'll have to go back and look at yours again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marg - Are you a risk-taker? Do you drive fast cars? :) Maybe will see each other on Mt. Everest...

    I'm thinking the kind of book we review must be indicative of secret desires for adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I tried Typealyzer for all my blogs and came up with two different responses. As far as my book blog goes, I'm also a Mechanic.

    ReplyDelete