Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

One Shot

Child, Lee. One Shot.

Finally getting around to reviewing this one, because I've got to get it back to the library! 

A sniper kills 5 people, and when arrested, asks for Jack Reacher.  Reacher is already on his way as soon as he hears about the incident and the name of the sniper.

Were the victims random, and why does James Barr want Reacher?   Another action-packed thriller, but not my favorite Reacher novel.
Still, an entertaining way to spend the evening.

Fiction.  Mystery/Suspense/Thriller.  2005.  376 pages

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally going to read my first Sanford novel for next month. Maybe now I'll also try a Lee Child one. I always seem to connect the two authors in my head even though they write different series. LOL I'm glad you found this one entertaining.

    ReplyDelete